Annandale Medical Centre currently offers the facility for patients:
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to send online non-clinical or non-urgent messages to the Practice/GP/Nurse
- to view online, export or print test result information from their record
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient
We publicise and promote our online services to our practice’s patients through the practice website, practice waiting room leaflets, posters and the Patient Participation Group.
If you would like more information or to sign up to patient access please contact the Reception staff who will be happy to help.
Please note that in order to sign up for this service you will need to come into the surgery in person and bring with you one piece of photographic identification and one recent bank statement, utility bill or something else with your full address on, this must be dated within the last 3 months. If you do not have either of these forms of identification, please speak to the reception staff.